- We've published new default sudo-enabled Precise and Trusty images with the following fixes:
- Disable IPv6 (this was recently enabled in the upstream Ubuntu images we build on, but it causes issues in our build environments)
- Ensuring IPv6 networking is disabled on all interfaces
- Ensuring that there aren't any IPv6 entries in /etc/hosts
- Including the `docker-compose` binary again (it being missing was a mistake on our part)
- Ensuring mongodb is disabled on boot up
We are continuing to work with customers on work-arounds and work on fixes to the build images. Determining the root cause of the IPv6 issue and how to remove it occupied a large amount of our engineering time yesterday, so we hope to be able to begin shipping other fixes more frequently over the coming days.
If you're seeing issues and need assistance, please email email@example.com
Aug 11, 18:00 UTC
- Due to the outage earlier today, https://www.traviscistatus.com/incidents/2p40l49r3yxd
, many users are seeing builds fail due to differences in the new default sudo-enabled Precise and Trusty images. We're working with users to find fixes or work-arounds as quickly as possible. If you see issues with your builds, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Aug 9, 23:48 UTC